What does my HOA fee pay for?
(Some Examples)

-Property Management Fee
-Lawn Mowing in Common Areas
-Snow Removal in Common Areas
-Tree Removal in Common Areas
-Landscaping in Common Areas
-Mulching of Playground
-Annual Community Picnic
-Annual HOA Meeting
-Easter Egg Hunt
-Legal Fees
-Water (West Lafayette Wastewater)
-Electricity (Pond)
-Website Maintenance
-Pond Fountain Installation and Removal
-Equipment Repairs (Reserve Replacement Fund)
-Capital Improvement Fund

Who should I contact if a streetlight is out?

Please contact Duke Energy at 1-800-343-3525 with the home address closest to the pole and any numbers that may be on the pole.

What if I have a problem with loud neighbors, or animals not on a leash or extreme concerns that require immediate attention?

We suggest that in circumstances that require emergency assistance, homeowners should call the proper authorities.  For instance, if a dog is running loose in a community, animal control should be contacted.

How do I know what is allowed within the community such as basketball goals, satellite dishes, fences, pools, and hot tubs?

There are covenants and restrictions that were given to homeowners at closing that you can use for reference to see what the community will allow. If you do not have these documents you can contact the title company or closing representatives or Main Street Management for a copy.  Main Street Management charges $25 for this service.  Every homeowner is entitled to a copy of these documents.  The covenants can also be viewed and/or downloaded on this website for your convenience.

If I want to make changes, additions, or improvements to my lot, what process do I need to follow?

You need to submit an Application For Approval form which can be downloaded from this website or mailed to you.  A plot plan needs to be included that is marked where the changes will be on the lot.  A contractor’s estimate needs to be submitted as well.  After these documents are sent to us, we have 30 days to process the request and a letter will be sent to the homeowner with the status of the request.

What if I have a complaint about another homeowner who is not in compliance with the covenants and restrictions for my community?

You can call or email the Property Manager, Angela Remter, and express your concern.  She does a rotation schedule of property inspections and can address the issue to try to solve it quickly.

What if I have a problem with my home and it is in the interior structure?

Main Street Management only handles the exterior issues for the community.  You, the homeowner, are responsible for all interior issues.  

Where can I get a new mailbox?

We usually recommend getting a compatible mailbox from Menard’s.

       Replacement Mailbox Instructions Link

How do I pay my yearly dues?

Annual Assessments are due January 1st each calendar year.
Payments may be made online by CLICKING HERE
Payments may be mailed to:

Amberleigh Village HOA
PO Box 745
Lafayette, IN 47902-0745